Serenade to Spring #2


Card #2 in my series of spring fairies!
I've used same flowers and same bazill as the first card and I'm still using the gorgeous papers from Pion and digi stamp from Crafts and Me.



Is'nt she like taken out of one of those childrens books.. The ones I loved so - could just read them and look on the beautiful drawings all day!

Promarkers:
Ivory and vanilla on skin
Putty, pale pink on upper part of dress
pastel blue, tea green, pale pink and ivory on wings
sky blue on dress
pastel yellow and mustard on hair

Background is colored with Distress Ink - old paper. (Same as for the last card)


This time I've been inspired by a sketch over at Sketchy Colors.

Have a nice day!
And thanks for stopping by!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Nydelig kort Silje :)

    God helg!

    Klem Mia

    SvarSlett
  2. Ååå så koselig kort og herlige duse farger.
    Takk for at du deltar hos SC denne uken.
    Klem Anne

    SvarSlett