Clean and simple...?


This time I challenged myself to make something clean and simple.
And this is what I came up with;


I wanted to focus on the queen; I just love her soo..! So by keeping all other colors and details simple the queen, with her sparkling colors, kind of stands out from her surroundings.
I've used kraft cardstock, washi tape and a Tim Holtz stamp that is stamped with brown ink.


The inside is using the same colors as the queen on the front - giving the card a more complete expression.

Struggling a litle with the colors on the photos here - but if you can imagine a mix of these two pictures..?





The wonderful gueen is from Octopode Factory and she's colored with Promarkers. I've also used a sparkling, golden gel roller to enhance som of the queens jewellery and her crown. And Glossy Accent is giving her eyes and the diamond a glossy, shiny look.


The backside is similar to the front, the crown is from the same TH stamp set.

Thank you so much for dropping by!
Would u all have a nice weekend!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar