Set of 6 Christmas Cuties


Then I'm finally finished with this project! :D Yahoooo! I've been delayed by problems with my printer. I had a litle accident when I where painting Santa, sparying red marker ink all over him.. But when I finally got a new Santa it was a quick job getting it done.

Once again its the gorgeous digis by Lily Chilvers, Octopode Factory, I've used for my project.




I had so much fun making these cards - It was one of those where everything just works. :D

I have used papers from MME, washi and old bookpages
The darlings are colored with Promarkers and they have some glossy features here and there.


This will be my seccond attend at Sukkersøts challenge:

Something for advent/christmas

So thats it - I wish you all a good weekend! :D

5 kommentarer:

  1. wow så nydelige kort og herlige motiver

    SvarSlett
  2. Hihi, så søte! :D
    Men jeg må innrømme at det stikker litt feil, jeg liker sånne søtinger men ikke til jul. :p

    SvarSlett
  3. oh wow these are totally gorgeous! i love your colours!

    SvarSlett
  4. Så herlig sett med julekort, og for noen kule motiv.
    Takk for at du deltar hos Sukkersøtt, og lykke til :o)

    SvarSlett